I-MEREX GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC.

L1 B1 Sta. Rita Village, Dr. A. Santos Avenue, Sucat, Parañaque City

I-Merex Contact Number(s):

+632 826-4475, +632 825-5728 (Fax)

Email: imerex.forwarders@gmail.com, imerex_forwarders@yahoo.com

Suggest an edit

16 Responses to I-MEREX GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC.

1. Please do take time to update your posted contact numbers or to answer any queries/calls made by your clients specially to your Cebu branch office. Already did so many queries yet nobody answered as to what and why our package has not yet arrived. tsk.

• Marion Mae says:

We have same problem…They are not answering their phone and then the one who is responsible for the delivery often packages turn off his phone everytime we call him… I sent my package via air cargo and already almost 1 month my package didn’t arrive.

2. Christine Inso says:

Follow up my sea cargo package from Riyadh ksa since June 3 until now still my family did not receive the package.1453737 tracking number

3. Alma Sanchez says:

Hi would like to follow up my parcel almost 2 mo ths na po
    Tracking no. 1453889

4. Macklinn E. De Guzmna says:

How to tract the package online?

5. Geddh Loresca Buenavides says:

Good day..follow up lng po
    Tracking#1465388
    Sender:Herman Buenavides
    Claimer:Geddh Buenavides
    Cp#:09953787466

6. Noel A. Malintad says:

I would like to follow up my sea cargo tracking no. 1461918. Please sobra na ng 60 days pohn

7. christal bagtas says:

tracking number: 1430182
    consignee : nikki hilajos
    sender: christal bagtas
    09088190710

8. angel nava says:

i would like to follow up my sea cargo that i sent sometime last July 2017 because until now it has not arrive yet. herewith is the tracking number: #1389002. Thank you.

9. russel says:

i send my balik bayan box last november 26 2017 by air cargo untill now still not arrive here in my house

10. Jovie llamas says:

I want tracking number
    My mobile +966541953992
    Consignee:josephine glorie almendrala
    Date: october 14,2017

Have something to say?

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of I-MEREX GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC., thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.