KINGSPOINT EXPRESS & LOGISTICS

B22 L14 Kalayaan Ave., Kingspoint Subdivision, Brgy. Bagbag, Novaliches, Quezon City

KEL Contact Number(s):

+632 936-0512, +632 418-1692

Suggest an edit

11 Responses to KINGSPOINT EXPRESS & LOGISTICS

1. maria lourdes norella says:

3 months na ayaw nyong ideliver ang 2 boxes ko pag may nawala sa gamit ko irereklamo ko kayo sa lahat ng media, police, nbi

pinag hirapan ko yang mga gamit ko tapos ayaw nyong ideliver, fully paid yan

2. maria lourdes norella says:

3 months na ayaw nyong ideliver 2 boxes ko, bakit

3. maria lourdes norella says:

bakit ayaw nyong ideliver 2 boxes ko, fully paid naman yan galing Dubai

4. Marilou dela cruz says:

Reply reply nmn kyu kingspoint..tgal ng cargo aswa ko

5. Virgilio dela cruz says:

Follow up ko po yu cargo ko khm-sd 771051767

6. Jaime Menor says:

Follow up ko lang po package namin from dxb last December pa shipment scheduled nya.

7. Oswald Mallillin says:

I want to know the status of my cargo from Dubai

8. AaRen says:

following up for my cargo DXB8796024. Please give me an update.

9. Babylyn Marasigan Marquez says:

Follow up ko lng po ung cargo ko pickup date is 3 Nov. 2018 booking number is shj6788006.
    Kindly give me a feedback wats the status and hopefully na madeilver sya bago magpasko.

10. Jerlyn says:

I just want to make a follow up with my cargo.i called here in.saudi.and they.said arrived in manila port may 19.

Have something to say?

Think before posting your comment. What you say is your responsibility.

Your comment will be held in the moderation queue if it contains URL, or email address. Comments are subject to review. We reserved the right to remove them, if they seem inappropriate or spam in nature.

This page may not be monitored by the Management & Staff of KINGSPOINT EXPRESS & LOGISTICS, thus they cannot respond immediately to your comment or inquiry. If you have an urgent concern, communicating with them directly through their contact number(s) or email is advised.